Accelerate Growth, Drive Transformation, Achieve Operational Excellence
As the nexus of IT forces such as cloud computing, mobility, social media and big data start being relevant in India, IT professionals are not only evaluating alternate ways of procuring and managing IT services but new ways to drive business growth. Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) professionals have the responsibility to inspire their businesses by being agile, reliable, efficient and highly collaborative by striking a balance between the traditional and the futuristic approaches of managing technology with an eye on containing the cost of IT.
This second edition of IT Infrastructure Operations and Data Centre Summit in India will equip IT and I&O leaders with the capability of making smart infrastructure investments which can help to achieve operational excellence without ignoring need to optimize the cost structure. Frameworks on the understanding the business value of cloud, mobility and big data coupled with best practices of deploying virtualization, emerging infrastructure technologies and their ability to deliver promising return on investment, will be presented in this 2 day Summit.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Insight into the hot topics business and IT executives care about most:
- Get the latest Gartner research on IT Infrastructure, Operations and the Data Center
- Learn from your peers in a series of practical case studies and networking opportunities
- Access the insight of the leading technology providers
- Attack your toughest challenges in One-on-One consultations with Gartner Analysts
- Participate in in-depth discussion groups with your peers
- Hear best practice strategies from Gartner Analysts and peer interaction
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- IT Operations
- Data Center
- IT Architecture
- Asset Management
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.