Understand. Engage. Deliver: Earning Customers for Life
The Gartner Customer Strategies & Technologies summit will provide both IT and Business professionals with the insight and inspiration they need to address these challenges and more. The summit will help attendees to shape a leading-edge vision and strategy for CRM across their organizations that will earn customers for life.
Organizations are evolving. New channels, elevated expectations and a shift in power are forcing organizations to rethink how they manage customer relationships. Many organizations struggle to:
- Develop CRM initiatives
- Obtain a single-view of the customer
- Maximize the potential of social, mobile and online channels
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Develop a foundation for building successful CRM projects
- Learn what it takes to build a customer-centric strategy
- Understand how to leverage change management
- Learn how realize your organization's social and mobile CRM potential
- Examine how to apply analytics to customer relationships
- Gain a more complete understanding of the trends, technologies and solution providers
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Chief Customer Officers
- CIOs, Technology strategists, IT managers
- Heads of Customer Experience/ Strategy / Intelligence
- VPs of Sales, Sales Managers
- Chief Marketing Officers, VPs of Marketing, Marketing Managers
- VPs of Customer Service, Customer Service Managers
- Contact Center Managers
- CRM project managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.