The Must-Attend Event For IT Professionals
IT leaders must act now to ensure that their voice and influence at the 'Strategy table' is maximized. Can you focus less on control and more on collaboration? Can you use EA, BPM, Cloud and additional applications to enable innovation, agility and change? In other words, can you deliver on the considerable promise IT holds for your organization? The Gartner Enterprise Technologies Summit 2011 can help you do all of that, and more. With two intensive days of analyst presentations, workshops and peer interaction, you'll have a deeper understanding of the tools and techniques to successfully deliver IT today. You will experience a deep dive into forward-thinking strategies and global best practices to meet tomorrow's IT demands. The approach is pragmatic; the advice unbiased; the experience invaluable. Only Gartner has the field-tested research, actionable insights and collective expertise to deliver IT information and insights on a global scale.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Insight on the hot topics business and IT executives care about most:
- The Real Business of IT: How Application Leaders Create and Communicate Business Value
- Controlling the Cloud: How to Leverage Cloud Computing Without Losing Control of Your IT Processes
- How to Reduce the Total Cost of Ownership of Applications
- Using Web2.0 and Social Networking Solutions
- Cloud Security: It Doesn't Have to be an Oxymoron
- Beyond Application Integration: Establishing Integrated Infrastructure for an Agile Enterprise.
- IT Modernization – Building a Justification for Modernization
- Cloud Services Brokerage: Taking Intermediation to the Next Level
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Improve agility with flexible sourcing strategies.
- CIOs, IT directors, Technology watchers and investors
- IT Managers and Executives involved in specify and strategic projects
- Business Application Managers
- Application Architects and Enterprise Architects
- Implementation Leaders, Business Analysts and Consultants
- BPM, PPM, BPA Project/Program Managers
- Cloud Computing & SOA Strategists and Planners
- Strategy & Planning Heads — Innovation Specialists
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.