The Must-Attend Event For BPM Professionals
Gartner BPM summit offers four distinct agenda tracks with a variety of session formats targeted to your BPM experience level, whether it's foundational, intermediate or advanced. With a pragmatic focus on the tactical side of BPM, we’ll give you the knowledgebase you need and show you best practices and real world examples of how to overcome challenges in driving dramatic business performance improvement with BPM.
In this year's summit:
- Enable proactive management of business operations by enabling real time adjustment of in-flight work to better achieve desired outcomes and goals
- Increase transparency, accountability and adaptability to address mgt pressures
- Improve your process skills through education and BPM certification
- Innovate with new technologies (social, mobile, cloud, analytics) in the process context
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- Making the business case for BPM
- The evolving technology landscape
- Navigating organizational politics
- Building organizational capabilities for BPM
- Intelligent business operations
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
End-User Case Studies
Gartner invites a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.