- Australian Dept of Treasury
CIO leadership is being challenged in historic new ways, requiring a fresh approach to IT concepts, strategies. Based on direct input from more than 2,000 CIOs, the CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo offers the most timely, relevant content available to CIOs — all captured in a comprehensive agenda of interactive workshops, CIO-exclusive sessions, guest speaker luncheons and other formats appropriate to a C-level audience. Attendees must apply to this program based on the qualification criteria (listed below).
- Provide qualified attendees an exclusive CIO experience
- Stimulate entrepreneurial and creative thinking
- Create unlimited opportunities for CIO to benefit from the collective wisdom of their peers
- Investigate methodologies, frameworks and approaches for professional and personal growth
- Prepare CIOs for the technology developments causing a profound shift in the enterprise
- Arm CIOs with leadership strategies and techniques to develop and sustain talent in an ever-changing employment landscape
Please check back in the upcoming months for our 2013 line-up of CIO Program luncheon speakers.
CIOs or equivalent-level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise-wide (or business-division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $300M+ (applicants may be additionallyqualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not-for-profit and public-sector organizations or agencies with 100+employees, or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs from technology vendors and consultants who are involved exclusively in their organization’s internal IT/IS operation