- Senior Vice President and CIO
- Southern Company
Based on direct input from more than 2,000 CIOs, the CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013 offers the most timely, relevant content available to CIOs — all captured in a comprehensive agenda appropriate to a C-level audience Attendees must apply to this program based on the qualification criteria (listed below).
CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs enjoy all the benefits of the CIO Program - and more
YOUR CIO PROGRAM EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- A CIO-only gathering at Symposium/ITxpo, ensuring a level of information exchange that is unparalleled
- New CIO-exclusive luncheon speakers (speaker announcements below)
- New CIO research delivered by the collective expertise of our CIO analysts and Executive Partners
- Dedicated CIO track sessions, plus a unique workshop-centric experience – smaller-scale and interactive workshops, exclusive to CIO Program participants
Additionally, The CIO Program's daily experience is structured according to four key themes – growth, innovation, leadership and organizational excellence — coverage on CIO priority topics with actionable, how-to focus to help you increase business value, revenue and results through strong digital leadership.
Plus, gain immediate ROI from the broader Symposium/ITxpo agenda: 10 IT role-based tracks with 450 sessions, 180 Gartner analysts, an Industry Program with targeted content, 290 sponsors, facilitated CIO networking and more!
NEW CIO-EXCLUSIVE LUNCHEON SPEAKERS
- Daniel Pink
- Best-selling Author, To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others, Drive and A Whole New Mind
- Guy Kawasaki
Please check back soon for more speaker updates.
CIOs or equivalent-level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise-wide (or business-division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIOs or equivalent-level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprisewide (or business division) IT decisions and budgets
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) and business unit/regional CIOs from organizations with revenue of $1 billion+ (CIO surrogates and business division/regional CIO equivalents may be additionally qualified on their individual IT budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $200M to $999M (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not-for-profit and public sector organizations or agencies with 1,000 employees or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT budget responsibility/control)
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs
- CIOs, from technology vendors and consultants, who are involved exclusively in their organization's internal IT/IS operation